Updated on 14 August 2019
CapMan managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Such notifications shall be made to CapMan Plc and the FIN-FSA promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction.
Instructions for notifying transactions
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
The form is available on the Financial Supervisory Authority’s (FIN-FSA) website here.
Attention: all forms on the FIN-FSA’s website work best with Internet Explorer.
Information needed on the form:
- CapMan Plc’s LEI code: 743700498L5THNQWVL66
- Short name of CapMan Plc share: CAPMAN
- ISIN code of CapMan Plc share: FI0009009377
- ISIN codes for other instruments: here
- Notification reference: Generated automatically (no need to fill in)
Model templates for filling in the forms are available below:
- Managers transactions notification
- Closely associated persons transaction notification
- Closely associated companies transaction notification
2. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the FIN-FSA promptly after the date of the transaction
Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days).
The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to the Company and the FIN-FSA as follows:
Sending to the FIN-FSA:
- Go to https://securemail.bof.fi
- Send the form as a secured e-mail to email@example.com
Sending to CapMan Plc:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if we have questions about the notification.
In case of any problems, please contact email@example.com or phone +358 207 207 532.
CapMan Plc publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
As of 3 July 2016, published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be read on CapMan Plc’s website under Releases.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available on the FIN-FSA website.
Nasdaq Helsinki rules of the exchange are available here.
The file description for managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here.