Please note that the Nordic Property Income Fund can be marketed, for the time being, only in Finland and thus, this website is for information purpose only. If you are interested in subscribing the Fund, but the Fund is not yet available for investors in your country, please send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know once the Fund can be subscribed.
CapMan Nordic Property Income Fund
“Pan-Nordic open-ended real estate fund for income-focused investors”
CapMan Nordic Property Income Fund (“CMNPI” or the“Fund”) is an open-ended Special Investment Fund (Fin: “Erikoissijoitusrahasto”, Non-UCITS / AIF). The Fund accepts new subscriptions on a quarterly basis. The Fund focuses on stable income generating properties in the largest and most liquid Nordic cities with solid long-term growth fundamentals. CMNPI targets mainly offices and necessity-driven retail assets, but it also will invest in other real estate sectors providing stable and predictable income, such as logistics properties.
The fund is managed by CapMan Real Estate Ltd the alternative investment manager (AIFM) licensed by Fin-FSA since March 2017.
The fund distributes minimum of 75% of its annual realized profit to its unit holders.
The fund offers to its unit holders
Access to Nordic real estate investment market
- CapMan Real Estate’s extensive network and local knowledge of the Nordic real estate markets provides CMNPI unit holders an access to attractive real estate investment opportunities
Extensive diversification and stable returns
- The Fund offers to its unit holders both geographic diversification to Nordic growth cities and sector diversification to all main property types. Through diversification the fund aims to achieve better risk-adjusted returns for its unit holders.
The know-how of the leading real estate investment team in the Nordics
- As a unit holder the investor benefits from CapMan Real Estate’s established institutional real estate platform and its local knowledge in the Nordic real estate markets.
- The key factors in the team’s success has been the diligent bottom-up investment approach and active asset management approach.
CapMan Real Estate Oy
“Adding value to Nordic real estate”
Experienced and dedicated team
- CapMan Real Estate has an experienced team consisting of over 30 real estate professionals specialised in real estate investments and asset management.
- The team has unique and strong entrepreneurial culture.
Strong track-record in Nordic countries
- CapMan Real Estate’s strong investment track record is founded on the diligent investment opportunity selection process and active real estate investment portfolio management.
- Nordic focused CapMan Nordic Real Estate FCP-SIF fund, which was established in 2013, is a top quartile performer among its peer group.*
Local presence and networks
- Local teams and offices in Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen.
- The local case team, which is responsible for the individual investment case, is backed up by the support, contacts and know-how of the entire Pan-Nordic team.
€1.7bn assets under management**
- CapMan manages real estate portfolio worth €1.7bn. Already since 2005, domestic and international institutional investors have trusted the expertise of CapMan. These investors include some of the largest pension funds in Europe and North-America.
*Source Preqin, 31.12.2016 situation. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns. Investing always includes risks.
Fund Documents and subscription information available in Finnish here.