CapMan is a leading European investment and asset management company. We are always looking for top talent to join our team of private equity professionals.
Our open vacancies are listed on this page. In case you didn't find an open position suitable for your profile, you are welcome to send us an open application.
Are you looking for an opportunity in real estate finance?
to join the CapMan Real Estate team in Stockholm.
CapMan Real Estate is a leading Nordic real estate private equity fund manager operating from its offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen, London and Luxembourg. We execute value-add strategies with a focus mainly on office, retail, industrial and residential assets in the most liquid submarkets in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Our client base consists mostly of domestic and international institutional investors.
Besides value-add strategies, we also offer our clients other select investment strategies such as income focused hotel, office, industrial, retail and residential investments where our local value-add expertise can be utilised to enhance long-term returns.
As an Investment Trainee, you will participate in the Real Estate Team’s day-to-day operations assisting the deal team in evaluating and executing new investment opportunities as well as providing analytical and administrative support. This is a great opportunity to develop skills in financial underwriting and real estate transactions with a respected fund manager that has a successful track record.
Your main responsibilities:
- Assist with underwriting of potential transactions through financial modelling, preparing analysis, and timely delivery of presentations and reports;
- Assist post-transaction management of investments and help evaluate investment/divestment decisions;
- Assist with market research on property sub-markets, property owners and market transactions.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has graduated or is about to graduate from an M.S. program in real estate, finance or any other related field;
- Has some work experience within a property company, real estate consultancy, real estate private equity company, investment bank or other relevant company;
- Has excellent financial modelling skills and an understanding of cashflows and value drivers for real estate investments;
- Is a positive team player and has a strong motivation to learn and develop new skills;
- Can coordinate a variety of tasks simultaneously, on time and in a fast-paced environment;
- Has a demonstrated interest and knowledge of the real estate industry;
- Has an excellent command of English and Swedish languages;
- Supports a stimulating and rewarding work atmosphere characterized by high performance, respect and fun.
We offer you an interesting full-time position in the heart of Stockholm. You will be a part of a great team in a dynamic expert organization, where you will get a possibility to grow and challenge yourself in our pan-Nordic private equity Real Estate Team.
If you recognize yourself as our new talent, please send your CV, application and salary request by Monday 22 October to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Real Estate Investment Trainee Stockholm” in the subject field. Please act swiftly as the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
If you need more information please call Investment Director Anna Reuterskiöld, +46 73 154 22 31, Mondays between 16.00-17.30.
CaPS (CapMan Procurement Services) is a service driving down costs on non-strategic products and services for its member companies. The concept is unique among private equity investment managers in the Nordic countries. For close to 10 years CaPS has supported its member companies in Finland and Sweden to review and address their spend. Over the years, CaPS has delivered savings of €40 million in total. CaPS is also a powerful network for sharing best practices. Each year more than 100 member companies use CaPS sourcing services. During the last few years, CaPS has enjoyed double-digit growth.
CaPS is now looking for a TRAINEE to be a part of the growth
In your role as a trainee you will take part in different areas of CaPS services. Your responsibilities include, among others, savings verifications, preparation of materials, identification of business opportunities based on the tendering process and conducting due diligence in relation to external companies. B2B sales support and organizing events are also a part of your duties.
This is an extremely rare environment to work in and an extraordinary possibility for a final year student or a recent graduate to show her/his talent. If you are excited as you should be, keep on reading!
You will have six team members in Sweden and Finland. Cultural characteristics that describe your future team are passion, commitment, intensity, responsibility, team effort and smiling. CaPS always keeps its promises for their clients. In this role you will have the opportunity to be at the front line of a constantly evolving international business and have a direct impact on CaPS, its member companies and CapMan.
- Evidence to show your ambitious attitude and maybe a background in competitive sports
- Hard-working, energetic and courageous attitude: you thrive under pressure!
- Precise way of working
- You work fluently with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish, English and preferable Sweden
We value attitude over experience! By attitude we mean learning-orientation and self-leadership.
The position is a fixed contract for 6 or 12 months. CaPS and CapMan’s offices are located in the city center of Helsinki.
Do you want to step out of your comfort zone into the extraordinary and join a unique team with a very strong and proven track record? If you feel that you meet these requirements, please send your CV and your application letter in English as soon as possible to email@example.com with “CaPS Trainee” in the subject field.
CapMan Infra is now strengthening its operations by recruiting an
to join the CapMan Infra team in Helsinki.
CapMan Infra is a new investment area within CapMan, focusing on Nordic mid-cap infrastructure assets. The Infra team, which is based in Helsinki and Stockholm, applies a private equity mindset to infrastructure investing in the energy, transportation and telecom sectors. CapMan Infra has recently launched fundraising for CapMan Nordic Infrastructure I and added multiple high-caliber members to the team.
As an Investment Associate, you will use your skills in analysing potential new investment opportunities, participating in transactions alongside our team and external advisers, and in supporting the development of our portfolio companies. We are an entrepreneurial team and you will be given significant responsibility from day one.
The ideal candidate:
- has 2-4 years work experience in investment banking, private equity, management consulting or a similar role; in case of experience in the infrastructure sector, a candidate with a shorter work history can also be considered
- is a team player with strong drive and pro-actively takes initiative
- has strong academic background, is analytical and detail oriented and has good written and verbal presentation skills
- strong modelling skills and solid understanding of corporate finance incl. debt financing
- ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously
- has excellent command of English and Finnish, other Nordic languages seen as an advantage
The Investment Associate position is a full-time permanent position and will be based in our Helsinki office in close cooperation with our Stockholm office. You will be working in a highly dynamic environment alongside the leading local team in the business and gain insight into the dynamic infrastructure sector, while developing your skills as an investment professional.
Send your CV and application to Executive Assistant Mia Laakso, firstname.lastname@example.org with “Investment Associate” in the subject field. For more information about CapMan and its operations please visit www.capman.com. For more information about the position, please contact Managing Partner Ville Poukka (+358 50 572 9120) or Senior Investment Manager Pekko Haaksluoto (+358 40 584 6031).
The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.