CapMan is a leading European investment and asset management company. We are always looking for top talent to join our team of private equity professionals.
Our open vacancies are listed on this page. In case you didn't find an open position suitable for your profile, you are welcome to send us an open application.
CapMan Real Estate is a Nordic real estate private equity fund manager operating from its offices in Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen. We execute value-add strategies with a focus mainly on office, retail and residential assets in the most liquid submarkets in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Our client base consists mostly of domestic and international institutional investors. Besides value-add strategies, we offer our clients also other select investment strategies such as income focused hotel and residential investments where our local value-add expertise can be utilised to enhance long-term returns. CapMan Real Estate team consist of over 30 dedicated professionals in the field of investment, asset management and property management and we manage assets of ca. EUR 1.7 billion in our real estate funds.
CapMan Real Estate is looking for a
to join the CapMan Real Estate team in Stockholm.
In your role you will work with financial reporting and administration of CapMan’s real estate funds and real estate investments in Sweden. You will have an important role in the CapMan Real Estate’s finance and control team and CapMan Real Estate team in Sweden.
Your versatile responsibilities would include among other things the following:
- Financial and management reporting of CapMan’s property investments in Sweden
- Overseeing financial administration of CapMan’s properties in Sweden
- Assisting investment and asset management teams in property acquisition and disposal processes, including participation in due diligence processes and taking over acquired properties
- Providing decision-making support to investment and asset management teams to plan and execute value creation initiatives
- Assisting CFO and investment team in debt financing arrangements and monitoring
- Participation in developing reporting and other financial administration processes
The content and requirements of the job may be tailored to suit the profile and experience of the selected candidate. Depending on the candidate, the role may also include additional responsibilities like similar tasks related to the Norwegian property investments or tasks related to the fund level reporting and financial management.
Skills and competencies:
- Thorough knowledge and solid experience from financial accounting and reporting
- Excellent command of Swedish GAAP
- Good understanding of consolidated financial statements and group reporting
- Basic understanding of IFRS reporting
- Knowledge of Swedish tax legislation (CIT, VAT, RE related taxes)
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
- Language skills: Swedish (native), English (fluent)
- 5+ years of relevant experience from similar or corresponding tasks (e.g. from real estate industry or from big four audit firm)
- Experience on real estate and real estate funds is appreciated but not mandatory
- Experience in accounting information and reporting systems
- University degree from relevant field of study (accounting, finance, business administration or like)
- A person that wants to be a controller
- Strong commitment and flexible with working hours
- Hands-on attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented but able to see the big picture
- Team player
Send your CV, application and salary request to email@example.com with “Real Estate Controller” in the subject field. For more information about CapMan and its operations please visit www.capman.com. For more information about the position contact Juha Salokoski, Partner, CFO +358 20 720 7536 (Friday 19 January between 12:00 and 14:00 CET or Wednesday 24 January between 12:00 and 13:00 CET). The positions will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
CapMan is a leading Nordic investment and asset management company active in the private equity industry. For over 28 years, we have been developing companies and real estate and supporting their sustainable growth. We are committed to understanding the needs of our customers in an ever-changing market environment. Our objective is to provide attractive returns and innovative solutions for our investors and value adding services for professional investment partnerships, growth-oriented companies and tenants. Our independent investment partnerships – Buyout, Real Estate, Growth Equity, Russia, Credit and Infra are responsible for investment activities and value creation. CapMan’s service business offering includes fundraising advisory services, purchasing activities and fund management services to both internal and external customers. CapMan has approximately 110 private equity professionals and assets under management of €2.7 billion.
CaPS (CapMan Purchasing Scheme) is a service driving down costs on non-strategic products and services for its member companies. The concept is unique among private equity investment managers in the Nordic countries. For close to 10 years CaPS has supported its member companies in Finland and Sweden to review and address their spend. Over the years, CaPS has delivered savings of €40 million in total. CaPS is also a powerful network for sharing best practices. Each year more than 100 member companies use CaPS sourcing services. During the last few years, CaPS has enjoyed double-digit growth.
CaPS is now looking for a Procurement Analyst to be a part of the growth.
In your role as a Procurement Analyst you will take part in tendering for new services and categories in Sweden. Your responsibilities include, among others, savings verifications, analysis of categories, preparation of materials, identification of business opportunities based on the tendering process and conducting due diligence in relation to external companies. B2B sales support and organizing events are also a part of your duties; consequently, you will be working closely with CaPS’ member companies. Even though you are an “Analyst”, analysis is only a part of your job and you will gradually take responsibility for tender processes and member companies. CaPS put great value over execution and implementation.
This is an extremely rare environment to work in and an extraordinary possibility for a recent graduate to show his/her talent. If you are excited as you should be, keep on reading!
You will have six team members in Sweden and Finland. Cultural characteristics that describe your future team are passion, commitment, intensity, responsibility, team effort and smiling. CaPS always keeps its promises for their clients. In this role you will have the opportunity to be at the front line of a constantly evolving international business and have a direct impact on CaPS, its member companies and CapMan.
- Evidence to show your ambitious attitude: you have a relevant university degree and maybe a background in competitive sports or voluntary projects in your student community.
- Hard-working, energetic and courageous attitude: you thrive under pressure!
- Strong analytical skills and precise way of working: you work fluently with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
We value attitude over experience! By attitude we mean learning-orientation and self-leadership – curiosity over creating new business opportunities for CaPS and drive to learn. Hence, you can be in the beginning of your career but, however, we hope that you have some experience working for your goals and achieving them.
The position is permanent and full-time. CaPS’ office is located at Stureplan, Stockholm.
Do you want to step out of your comfort zone into the extraordinary and join a unique team with a very strong and proven track record? If you feel that you meet these requirements, please send your CV and your application letter in English or Swedish as soon as possible to CapMan HR Director Jenny Bondesson (Jenny.Bondesson@capman.com). For any questions about the role, please contact hiring manager Emil Hambäck (Emil.Hamback@capman.com, tel: +46 70 811 81 78).