CapMan Plc Stock Exchange Release 27 December 2018 at 10.05 a.m. EET
Share subscriptions based on CapMan Plc stock options 2013B and share subscription schedule for 2019
Between 11 September 2018 and 30 November 2018, a total of 25,000 new CapMan Plc shares have been subscribed for with the company’s stock options 2013B. For subscriptions made with the stock options 2013B, the entire subscription price of EUR 20,750.00 shall be recorded into the invested non-restricted equity fund.
As a result of the subscriptions, the number of CapMan shares increases to 147,142,163.
The shares subscribed for under the stock options have been registered in the Trade Register on 27 December 2018, as of which date the new shares will establish shareholder rights.
The shares shall be traded on the Nasdaq Helsinki Plc. together with the old shares as of 28 December 2018.
Listing schedule for shares subscribed with stock options 2013 and 2016 in 2019:
- Shares subscribed by 21 January 2019, including this day, will be listed on or about 12 February 2019.
- Shares subscribed by 15 April 2019, including this day, will be listed on or about 9 May 2019.
- Shares subscribed with stock options 2013B by 30 April 2019 and share subscribed with stock options 2013C and stock options 2016A by 31 May 2019, including the above-mentioned days, will be listed on or about 26 June 2019.
- Shares subscribed by 9 September 2019, including this day, will be listed on or about 3 October 2019.
- Shares subscribed by 29 November 2019, including this day, will be listed on or about 2 January 2020.
The share subscription period for stock options 2013B started on 1 May 2017 and ends on 30 April 2019, the share subscription period for stock options 2013C started on 1 May 2018 and ends on 30 April 2020, and the share subscription period for stock options 2016A starts on 1 May 2019 and ends on 30 April 2021.
The terms and conditions of stock options 2013 and 2016 with additional information are available on the company’s website at www.capman.com.
For further information, please contact:
Manager, Communications and IR
CapMan is a leading Nordic private asset expert with an active approach to value-creation in its target companies and assets. We offer a wide selection of investment products and services. As one of the Nordic private equity pioneers, we have developed hundreds of companies and real estate and created substantial value in these businesses and assets over the last 30 years. CapMan employs today approximately 120 private equity professionals and has approximately €2.8 billion in assets under management. We mainly manage the assets of our customers, the investors, but also make investments from our own balance sheet. Our objective is to provide attractive returns and innovative solutions to investors. Our current investment strategies cover Buyout, Growth, Real Estate, Infra, Credit and Russia. We also have a growing service business that currently includes procurement services (CaPS), fundraising advisory (Scala Fund Advisory), and fund management services. www.capman.com